49+ Michael Jackson I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus Gif

49+ Michael Jackson I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
Gif
. I saw mommy kissing santa claus is a christmas song with music and lyrics by british songwriter tommie connor and first recorded by jimmy boyd in 1952. verse 2 then i saw mommy tickle (tickle, tickle, santa claus) underneath his beard so snowy white oh, what a laugh it would have been if daddy had only more on genius.

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus Jackson 5 S Seasonal Smash
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus Jackson 5 S Seasonal Smash from www.udiscovermusic.com
I saw mommy kissing santa claus. Who is it (patience mix) michael jackson. Bonus michael jackson watching threatened exclusive.

I really did see mommy kissing santa claus and i'm gonna tell my dad (bell sound) then i saw mommy tickle santa (tickle, tickle santa claus) claus underneath his beard so snowy white oh, what a laugh it would have been if daddy had only seen mommy kissing santa claus last night i did!

D7 c am f g7 c mommy kissing santa claus last night. Michael jackson videos on fanpop. C am7 em then, i saw mommy tickle santa claus. Kissing, kissing, santa claus i did!