11+ Michael Jackson I Want You Back Images

11+ Michael Jackson I Want You Back
Images
. It was released on october 7, 1969 (u.s.) and was recorded in july of 1969 in the south factory, west hollywood. I want you back is the first national single by the jackson 5.

Jackson 5 I Want You Back Listen With Lyrics Deezer
Jackson 5 I Want You Back Listen With Lyrics Deezer from e-cdns-images.dzcdn.net
Michael jackson reminded gordy of frankie lymon, another teenage star, gordy suggested they write it as if it were for lymon. J.period presents man or the music album. (i want you back), yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, (i want you back), hey, hey, now, now.

When i had you to myself, i didn't want you around.

jackie jackson spare me of this cause. (i want you back), yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, (i want you back), hey, hey, now, now. When i had you to myself, i didn't want you around. Видео группы michael jackson in your life.