Download Michael Jackson You Rock My World PNG

Download Michael Jackson You Rock My World
PNG
. You rock my world is the lead single from jackson's final studio album released in his lifetime, invincible. Hoo you rocked my world (you rocked my world), you know you did and everything i'm gonna give (look what you did to me, baby, yeah) and there ain't nothing (yeah, yeah) we could find someone like you to call mine (you rocked.

Michael Jackson You Rock My World Drawing By Hitomi Osanai
Michael Jackson You Rock My World Drawing By Hitomi Osanai from render.fineartamerica.com
You rocked my world (you rocked my world), you know you did and everything i own i give (look what you did to me, baby, yeah) the rarest love who'd think i'd find someone like you to call mine (you rocked my world). Em a5 in time i knew that love would bring. With michael jackson, chris tucker, marlon brando, michael madsen.

You rocked my world (you rocked my world), you know you did and everything i own i give (look what you did to me, baby, yeah) the rarest love who'd think i'd find someone like you to call mine (you rocked my world).

Michael jackson and rodney jerkins mixer: The song peaked at #10 on the u.s. Like jackson's smooth criminal short film, you rock my world features moves inspired by fred astaire. chorus: you rocked my world, you know you did and everything i own i give the rarest love, who'd think i'd find someone like you to call mine you.